Web names are like real estate addresses.
You want your business address to be as close to the highest amount of traffic.
If no one is naturally walking by your business, you will get far fewer customers.
You want the most common extension, the shortest most memorable web name with the fewest possible forgettable distractions.
Premium web names are
- Com's. More than 50% of all websites are .com's and 95% of all online businesses.
- Short, 2 or 3 words are preferable, 4 or 5 letters if they are an acronym.
- Brandable, it has to be memorable and easy to remember
- Clear, are you selling in new york? Are you nationwide? What do you do?
- Hyphen and Number free. No hard to forget words or symbols. Make it memorable.
- Spelled correctly. Misspellings usually degrade the value (but not always)
One of our domain names for example is LavalPizza.Com
It clearly tells customers they sell Pizza in the city of Laval. Two clear unforgetable words that stand out. There's nothing to forget.
No extra words, numbers, hyphens or unfamiliar extensions to lose customers. It's a premium name because you are assured that the customer will get it right the first time, without ending up at a competitors website.
Web get questions EVERY DAY from lost customers trying to reach other websites.
If your business website is not a premium name you ARE losing customers EVERY DAY.